Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Moving to Ad Supported

Omar from Iraq The Model has requested assitance with placing ads on his site. This is something new for Iraqi bloggers but with the donation levels trending down it seems a reasonable way to proceed with futher funding.

While we'll eventually get Blog Ads added to the site, I'd thought we'd start with InTrade. InTrade specializes in politcal and financial futures contracts. I've had them make up a quote board specfically designed for events related to Iraq. If you have questions most can be answered at the Intrade FAQ page, but feel free to ask a questions in the comment section and I'll do my best to provide answers.

Full Disclosure:
I am long 187 contracts on the IRAQ.ELECTIONS.JAN05 contract.
I am the Market Maker for the IRAQ.TURNOUT.+8.0M contract.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home