Thursday, May 20, 2004

Still working on the wire

e*Trade says the money should be there, but Omar's friend says he hasn't received it yet. We are waiting on a confirmation number from e*Trade which I'll forward to Omar as soon as I get it.

I'm a little disappointed this didn't go smoother as a transfer into U.A.E should have been relatively simple compared to getting money into Iraq. I'm afraid it is more hurry up and wait...

Update* e*Trade sent me the confirmation number which I have forwarded to Omar. Hopefully this will allow the money to be tracked down.

Update*** Seems the confirmation request triggered some further inter-bank communication and e*Trade received a rejection notice because the account number wasn't valid. The request has been re-sent with the correct account number. Hopefully by June 1st the money should be available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home